In light of the #SARB debacle NOW IS THE TIME for every tourism product owner to be punting and marketing South Africa for all they are worth – traveling to and in South Africa we just got cheaper for every international tourist. Make lemonade from Ramaphosa Lemons people! And take back the power.
Related: Should Mmusi have asked THAT Question?.
One day after the announcement by President Ramaphosa and at the time of writing:
- Rand Dollar: R14.52
- Rand Euro: R16.27
- Rand Pound: R19.02
- Rand Yen: R0.13
- Rand Yuan: R2.16
- Rand Pula: R1.35
- Rand Real: R3.76
- Rand Rupee: R0.21
- Rand Namibian Dollar: R1.01
- Rand Rouble: R0.22
- Rand Thai Baht: R0.46
If you own a Guest House, Hotel, Air BnB, Whale Watching Outfit, Adventure product, Game Farm or any other tourism product NOW is the time to start aggressively marketing our great ‘Value for Money Offering’ in South Africa.
Off you go, people, off you go.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Jason Kieck – Aqua, It’s Life - 14 November 2019
- Uitenhage Clean-Up - 13 November 2019
- Why Eskom’s System Remains Vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- Eskom system remains vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- 15% Increase in 2019 Black Friday transactions expected - 12 November 2019