On your arrival on 21 January 2019 you may be interested in the Locally Yours Market that will be ‘popping up’ at THE TRAMWAYS BUILDING and extending a warm welcome to passengers and crew.
Positioned to showcase local entrepreneurship the Locally Yours Market is dedicated to creating a platform of innovative expression for entrepreneurs of hand made products who hail exclusively from the Eastern Cape. All the handmade items have been carefully selected to ensure that we give our visitors an unforgettable and authentic shopping experience.
This is not only a market but rather a gathering to show case the inspiring talent of individuals whose sole intention is to share with you their passion expressed through their creations.
By supporting this event encouragement is given to the hopes, dreams and aspirations of our incredibly talented Eastern Cape entrepreneurs who make these crafts as their primary source of income.
The market will be open from 9AM-4PM and is situated indoors at the Tramways.
There will be 45 local entrepreneurs who will offer a range of art, crafts, foods and beverages including our local craft gin and craft beer.
There is ample free parking and the venue is easily accessible to tour busses. The main wooden door will be left open for this purpose.
There is no entrance fee to the market.
We would really like to urge you to consider bringing your guests and passengers to the market as part of your route for the day to share a true ‘true Eastern Cape’ creativity experience.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Today we stand in front of a different ruin to Cyril - 10 December 2019
- Tenants Advised to be on the Lookout Against Collection Scams and Illegal Evictions - 10 December 2019
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Live EV Charging Station Map - 10 December 2019
- Keeping staff motivated over the festive season - 10 December 2019
- Why the Wheels of Industry Keep on Turning in Nelson Mandela Bay during loadshedding - 10 December 2019