Stretch, a reader in New Zealand spotted this paint ‘flavour’ in a hardware store and is considering setting up an export business to Port Elizabeth. He reckons that he will make a killing in the harbour and surrounds affected by the manganese ore dust.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Not a good weekend for Kings or Cheetahs - 16 February 2020
- Eskom’s Happy Valentines Day Present: Stage 2 until Sunday - 14 February 2020
- Madibaz win opening clash against UKZN - 14 February 2020
- 5 Property Positives From SONA 2020 - 14 February 2020
- The possibility of increased load shedding over the next 18 months remains - 14 February 2020