Stretch, a reader in New Zealand spotted this paint ‘flavour’ in a hardware store and is considering setting up an export business to Port Elizabeth. He reckons that he will make a killing in the harbour and surrounds affected by the manganese ore dust.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Why Eskom’s System Remains Vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- Eskom system remains vulnerable - 12 November 2019
- 15% Increase in 2019 Black Friday transactions expected - 12 November 2019
- Don’t Assume - 12 November 2019
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019