Stretch, a reader in New Zealand spotted this paint ‘flavour’ in a hardware store and is considering setting up an export business to Port Elizabeth. He reckons that he will make a killing in the harbour and surrounds affected by the manganese ore dust.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Mpho Mokonyama - 22 May 2019
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019