Stretch, a reader in New Zealand spotted this paint ‘flavour’ in a hardware store and is considering setting up an export business to Port Elizabeth. He reckons that he will make a killing in the harbour and surrounds affected by the manganese ore dust.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Would you stand in a cage whilst Lions are baited? Then why Sharks? - 23 May 2018
- Another Reason to Move the Manganese to Coega – the Lithium-ion industry - 23 May 2018
- Eastern Cape’s failing primary healthcare facilities - 23 May 2018
- Honouring Madiba on Africa Day - 23 May 2018
- EC Born Sailing Olympian Gives Back - 23 May 2018