In the image above – Port of Nqura Port Manager, Tandi Lebakeng and Mkhuseli Faku from Calulo Investments Pty (Ltd) turn the first sod and plant a tree to mark this seminal occasion.
Dear PE – you have asked and pleaded for it and now it is finally happening. The sod turning on the Liquid Bulk Terminal in Coega went ahead yesterday, 21 February 2019. NO MORE TANK FARM FROM THE END OF 2020 – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
See: Bye, Bye Tank Farm
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Today we stand in front of a different ruin to Cyril - 10 December 2019
- Tenants Advised to be on the Lookout Against Collection Scams and Illegal Evictions - 10 December 2019
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Live EV Charging Station Map - 10 December 2019
- Keeping staff motivated over the festive season - 10 December 2019
- Why the Wheels of Industry Keep on Turning in Nelson Mandela Bay during loadshedding - 10 December 2019