In the image above – Port of Nqura Port Manager, Tandi Lebakeng and Mkhuseli Faku from Calulo Investments Pty (Ltd) turn the first sod and plant a tree to mark this seminal occasion.
Dear PE – you have asked and pleaded for it and now it is finally happening. The sod turning on the Liquid Bulk Terminal in Coega went ahead yesterday, 21 February 2019. NO MORE TANK FARM FROM THE END OF 2020 – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
See: Bye, Bye Tank Farm
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Keep your Eyes peeled for this Brydes Whale in Distress - 24 March 2019
- Father and Son Rescued off Rocks - 24 March 2019
- Brydes Whale in Danger at Riy Banks - 24 March 2019
- Isuzu Southern Kings’ fighting spirit not enough - 24 March 2019
- Cradock 4 Garden of Remembrance - 24 March 2019