Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Are you a One in Four? - 26 April 2018
- How to approach building your own home - 26 April 2018
- Yacht Nemesis before the start of the 2018 Vasco Da Gama Ocean Race - 26 April 2018
- Sailors Beware – Severe Weather Warning Issued - 25 April 2018
- Who is your money on? Kings or Cheetahs? - 25 April 2018