Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- NMB seeks to establish Section 79 Committees - 25 August 2016
- Magdalene Minnaar and Jose Dias in concert - 25 August 2016
- Barry Hilton brings Evolver Tour to Port Elizabeth - 25 August 2016
- EP Kings team for Western Province clash - 25 August 2016
- #AfterMarikana - 25 August 2016