Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- NMB Taking Steps to Curb Network Losses and Illegal Electricity Connections - 22 June 2017
- MBDA welcomes another clean audit for 2015/16 financial year - 22 June 2017
- Expletive Free Insults - 22 June 2017
- Refentse Morake - 22 June 2017
- Crime Fighting Resources for Bethelsdorp CPF - 22 June 2017