Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Over 245 pairs of school shoes will be donated to the Coega Primary School in Wells Estate - 27 July 2017
- Have you seen Meisie? - 27 July 2017
- Dear @POTUS – THIS is how @AtholT does it - 26 July 2017
- My Beautiful Escape - 26 July 2017
- So you want to be credit smart? - 26 July 2017