Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- KIA sets the record for The World’s Longest Test Drive with the all-new Sportage - 25 October 2016
- NMMU Looking for YOUR Support - 25 October 2016
- Two evacuated off Desert Diamond - 25 October 2016
- Countdown to Shutdown ticks away #FeesMustFall - 25 October 2016
- Aquabear Swim Club dominates marina swim - 25 October 2016