Powerful poetry from Thuto Gaasenwe – tackling an issue most people are too afraid to voice their opinion on:
Thuto-Lesedi Gaasenwe, from Mafikeng, describes herself as an actor, writer, performer and spoken word artist.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Varsity Sing reaches its crescendo as grand finale approaches - 28 September 2016
- Pearson Jazz Band to host Curuba Jazz Band - 28 September 2016
- #FeesMustFall Letter to all parents and guardians - 28 September 2016
- GDP Figures Guaranteed to make you feel inferior - 28 September 2016
- United Through Sport Joins the Laureus Family - 28 September 2016