Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Dead whales are expensive – whose job is it to clear them up? by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Hefty problem: a local council was left with a huge clean-up bill after a dead whale washed up in Perth last year. AAP Image/City of Stirling A whale carcass can be a big headache – just ask the locals at Broulee Beach in southern New South Wales, where a dead whale washed back ashore last […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Indian Ocean video selected by Expert Tours: Listen to all the tracks from Tandanu, Indian Ocean’s 7th and most ambitious album yet. Tandanu features 7 songs by Indian Ocean along with 7 different collaborators – Shankar Mahadevan, Shubha Mudgal, Vishal Dadlani, Pt. Vishwamohan Bhatt, Karsh Kale, Kumaresh Rajagopalan & Selvaganesh. This jukebox features all […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Covid-19: New regulations clamp down on profiteering – News from GroundUp - 6 April 2020
- Other Media | SeafoodSource: Environmental authorization granted for South Africa aquaculture project – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 April 2020
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown – Lockdown News - 6 April 2020
- Bergrivier anti poaching project - 5 April 2020
- Port Elizabeth healthcare workers fearful due to lack of protective equipment – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 April 2020