Every Twitter account allows the owner (lessor?) to place a 160 character biography about themselves – some are funny, some are weird and some are downright boring (example bio).
Sometimes I think of some wicked barb to post as a reply to the bio’s of some of the people who follow the MyPE account but, some sense of propriety and the knowledge that most times people don’t understand my humour always holds me back from doing so.
But, should I do so here on MyPE and in an ‘almost’ anonymous way then I reckon that I shall solve the above dilemma – so here goes with a daily Twitter Bio reply:
Follower Bio: Well,Im 14 maltese and i go st peters:), If you follow me ill follow you :),i love music, dancing and acting alot…, oh and yh im single:D3
MyPE reply: ermm at 14 you had BETTER be single and playing with Barbie (Ken is far too grown up for you!). Sorry for you there is no way in hell I am ever gonna follow you back, imagine what the Longhair would say about the state of my mental incapability hanging on every 140 characters of a strange FOURTEEN year old girl. By the way, does your mother know that you are following strange men?
See more HERE.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- President Cyril Ramaphosa – Full Address on Day 4 - 30 March 2020
- Call for donations of personal protective equipment - 30 March 2020
- Minister addresses allegations of abuse by SANDF members - 30 March 2020
- 11 Vehicles made available to the South African Red Cross Society - 30 March 2020
- SPIRE’s R100 Million Investment - 30 March 2020