Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
The very first cricket test as well as rugby test in South Africa were played at St George‘s Park in Port Elizabeth. If I’m right, the first cricket test in South Africa after readmission was also played in Port Elizabeth. Today PE is making history again. Not just did the first pink ball day night test in South Africa start in PE today, it’s also the first official 4 day test in the world. And I’m here enjoying the Proteas’ batting display along with Miggie, my cricket playing daughter.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Apartment / Flat to Rent in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- SAFA to announce R74 million loss – Port Elizabeth Business News - 5 December 2019
- Alleged rapist who went ‘missing’ after bail- arrested at PE harbour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 December 2019
- Intimidation of NMB audit team - 5 December 2019
- EC Municipalities debt to Eskom surpasses the Billion-rand mark - 5 December 2019