David Witt at the helm of Sun Hung Kai / Scallywag ahead of the start of the Volvo Ocean Race Practice Race in #capetown #volvooceanrace #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
BONUS: David Witt in probably the most awesome sailing video you will ever watch!
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Springbok Squad Start Gathering in Port Elizabeth - 20 September 2018
- Heavy sentence for abalone poacher - 20 September 2018
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
Previous: Surfing Milnerton