Dave estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R100 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Dave’s asset is estimated to be: R1000.
Dave has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “We are tired of everything being coated in a fine black dust”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Thank You Claire - 15 November 2019
- Journalists? Remember Them? - 15 November 2019
- The City that Punches Above It’s Weight - 15 November 2019
- Service Delivery is NOT achieved by slagging your opposition - 15 November 2019
- National recognition for UTS - 14 November 2019