Dave estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R100 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Dave’s asset is estimated to be: R1000.
Dave has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “We are tired of everything being coated in a fine black dust”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- In Case You Failed to Notice - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson appointed as Warriors Interim Head Coach - 22 October 2019
- Don’t let cybercriminals intercept your real estate transactions - 22 October 2019
- Décor Blinds and Shades - 22 October 2019
- Eskom seeks R207 million - 22 October 2019