Dave estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R100 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Dave’s asset is estimated to be: R1000.
Dave has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “We are tired of everything being coated in a fine black dust”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019
- Filipino Crewman Evacuated off Bulk Carrier - 15 July 2019
- One More Reason Why Foreign Visitors are a God Send - 15 July 2019