Motorists are advised that dangerous road conditions exist on the N2 near the Stanford Road turn-off. The tar on the road has lifted, creating very dangerous road conditions. As this is a national road, it does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Municipality. Repairs are under way, and danger signs have been posted to mark the affected area.
The Municipality appeals to motorists to drive carefully and exercise extreme caution in the affected area.[streetview width=”100%” height=”250px” lat=”-33.921146″ lng=”25.569961000000035″ heading=”192.33870967741936″ pitch=”-7.112903225806447″ zoom=”1″][/streetview]
Editors Notes: Will someone please tell Google to update their Street View as the N2 Road looks quite good to me!
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020