Motorists are advised that dangerous road conditions exist on the N2 near the Stanford Road turn-off. The tar on the road has lifted, creating very dangerous road conditions. As this is a national road, it does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Municipality. Repairs are under way, and danger signs have been posted to mark the affected area.
The Municipality appeals to motorists to drive carefully and exercise extreme caution in the affected area.[streetview width=”100%” height=”250px” lat=”-33.921146″ lng=”25.569961000000035″ heading=”192.33870967741936″ pitch=”-7.112903225806447″ zoom=”1″][/streetview]
Editors Notes: Will someone please tell Google to update their Street View as the N2 Road looks quite good to me!
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019