Nicole Fowler’s Damelin diploma predicament (Weekend Post, 5 August 2017) is no isolated incident as I am also between a rock and a hard place regarding the same certificate.
I also lost my documents in a taxi, including the very same 1 year P.R Com diploma (graduated in 1997), for which Damelin & PRISA (Public Relations Institute of South Africa) have been sending me from pillar to post as far as retrieval thereof is concerned.
I also admit that it was my carelessness / oversight that I lost those documents, but I am willing to pay for a re-print of that particular diploma as all institutions I applied to don’t accept Results from PRISA, but an actual Diploma.
What makes me more depressed is that many Educational Snobs, mostly Blacks of the Thabo Mbeki/COPE ilk, told me straight in my face that I wasted my father’s inheritance money for a “crash course” in a “soft skill” suited for women that won’t get me anywhere.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants skipper backing team to keep delivering the goods – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 November 2019
- More train stations vandalised after jobs threatened – News from GroundUp - 22 November 2019
- Decision on next-gen Isuzu bakkie to be made soon – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 November 2019
- WATCH: Kolisi vows to make a change – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 November 2019
- JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray Edges Closer To Championship Tour Qualification – MyPR.co.za - 22 November 2019