The Democratic Alliance (DA) is saddened by the passing of the Chief Whip of the Nelson Mandela Bay Council, Cllr Bicks Ndoni.
Cllr Ndoni played a key role in the politics of the City and was a former deputy mayor of Nelson Mandela Bay. Before the Metro was amalgamated he also served as mayor of Uitenhage.
He gave decades of his life in service of this Metro and we thank him for his contributions.
On behalf of the Democratic Alliance, I would like to extend our sincere condolences to his family, friends and colleagues, during this time of loss.
DA Eastern Cape Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-Smith happy to be back in S Africa for first time since Sandpapergate – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Physical challenge looms for Madibaz rugby team – MyPR.co.za - 20 February 2020
- Aspen transformation to cost 100 jobs in EL, PE – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 February 2020
- S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Honour Asian Culinary Talent – MyPR.co.za - 19 February 2020
- EEA Disaster - 19 February 2020