The Democratic Alliance (DA) notes Nosimo Balindlela’s decision to rejoin the ANC.
We respect that she feels the need to serve the ANC but believe that this is misguided as ANC corruption and maladministration have robbed the poor of billions.
We thank her for her participation in the DA’s efforts to build an alternative government in the Eastern Cape and for her kind words of how she has enjoyed her time with us.
The DA’s values of freedom, fairness opportunity and diversity represent the future upon which South Africa will be built. We are determined to bring about the kind of change that this province needs – zero tolerance for corruption, good governance and job creating economic growth.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda in crisis - 19 January 2019
- #Bosasagate: DA to report ANC election payments to IEC - 19 January 2019
- ‘Locally Yours Market’ pops up for Queen Elizabeth cruise liner – Featured Blog - 19 January 2019
- The Failing BCM Economy - 19 January 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Fairview, Port Elizabeth for R1 049 000 [video] - 19 January 2019