The Democratic Alliance (DA) notes Nosimo Balindlela’s decision to rejoin the ANC.
We respect that she feels the need to serve the ANC but believe that this is misguided as ANC corruption and maladministration have robbed the poor of billions.
We thank her for her participation in the DA’s efforts to build an alternative government in the Eastern Cape and for her kind words of how she has enjoyed her time with us.
The DA’s values of freedom, fairness opportunity and diversity represent the future upon which South Africa will be built. We are determined to bring about the kind of change that this province needs – zero tolerance for corruption, good governance and job creating economic growth.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: Entry-Level Attorney / Lawyer in Port Elizabeth Salary (South Africa) - 19 August 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Rape accused off the hook - 19 August 2018
- PE in the news: 12 arrested in PE during Operation Basadi - 19 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Uitenhage police search for three suspects following early morning shoot-out - 19 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: Forensic scientist David Klatzow to investigate Mark Minnie’s purported suicide - 18 August 2018