The Democratic Alliance (DA) notes Nosimo Balindlela’s decision to rejoin the ANC.
We respect that she feels the need to serve the ANC but believe that this is misguided as ANC corruption and maladministration have robbed the poor of billions.
We thank her for her participation in the DA’s efforts to build an alternative government in the Eastern Cape and for her kind words of how she has enjoyed her time with us.
The DA’s values of freedom, fairness opportunity and diversity represent the future upon which South Africa will be built. We are determined to bring about the kind of change that this province needs – zero tolerance for corruption, good governance and job creating economic growth.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Uber launches Safety Toolkit for riders and drivers - 18 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Following the footsteps of Nelson Mandela - 18 October 2018
- My Desk – Featured Blog - 17 October 2018
- Port Elizabeth thieves apprehended after stealing from local shop - 17 October 2018
- Uitenhage News: Rape accused sentenced to 8 years - 17 October 2018