The DA in the Eastern Cape notes the withdrawal of the Patriotic Alliance (PA) from the coalition government in Nelson Mandela Bay.
While this is regrettable, it has no impact on the government’s work in delivering better services, growing the economy to create jobs and stopping corruption.
The DA’s objective is to save South Africa through building an alternative to previously poor and corrupt governance.
Cllr Mlindi Nhanha
DA EC Provincial Spokesperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: Air Partner Flies Lion Cub To Rescue Center - 23 July 2018
- Mthatha news: Konkco still King of the ring - 23 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 22 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: Brics Business Council to address trade bottlenecks – Minister Rob Davies - 22 July 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2013 BMW 3 Series 320d A/t (f30) for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 July 2018