The DA in the Eastern Cape notes the withdrawal of the Patriotic Alliance (PA) from the coalition government in Nelson Mandela Bay.
While this is regrettable, it has no impact on the government’s work in delivering better services, growing the economy to create jobs and stopping corruption.
The DA’s objective is to save South Africa through building an alternative to previously poor and corrupt governance.
Cllr Mlindi Nhanha
DA EC Provincial Spokesperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018
- PE in the news: Land Rover discovery delivers SA ‘rugby in a box’ - 21 March 2018
- Upcoming local events #ShareTheBay – Featured Blog - 20 March 2018
- Kingswood qualify for provincial hockey finals - 20 March 2018
- More than 300 SMMEs graduate from SANRAL’s training programme - 20 March 2018