The DA in the Eastern Cape notes the withdrawal of the Patriotic Alliance (PA) from the coalition government in Nelson Mandela Bay.
While this is regrettable, it has no impact on the government’s work in delivering better services, growing the economy to create jobs and stopping corruption.
The DA’s objective is to save South Africa through building an alternative to previously poor and corrupt governance.
Cllr Mlindi Nhanha
DA EC Provincial Spokesperson
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: PE teen dies in beachfront stabbing - 17 December 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017
- Bhisho news: R5m hub for informal traders - 16 December 2017
- EC retailers ready for record-breaking festive season - 16 December 2017