I am happy to announce that the Democratic Alliance has today received confirmation from the Independent Electoral Commission that the vacancy of Victor Mbulelo Manyati has been filled.
Prior to stepping down, former acting municipal manager, Peter Neilson, earlier this month confirmed Manyati’s vacancy to the IEC.
Manyati’s position has been filled by former DA MP, Dr Malcolm Figg.
This means that the chapter of betrayal and deceit has come to an end.
This, together with the recent wins of wards 35 and 37 in the Northern Areas, means we are now back on track to take back Nelson Mandela Bay.
The days of the ANC/EFF/UDM coalition of corruption are numbered. Mayor Mongameli Bobani should start packing up his office, we are going to take back the city.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019