I am happy to announce that the Democratic Alliance has today received confirmation from the Independent Electoral Commission that the vacancy of Victor Mbulelo Manyati has been filled.
Prior to stepping down, former acting municipal manager, Peter Neilson, earlier this month confirmed Manyati’s vacancy to the IEC.
Manyati’s position has been filled by former DA MP, Dr Malcolm Figg.
This means that the chapter of betrayal and deceit has come to an end.
This, together with the recent wins of wards 35 and 37 in the Northern Areas, means we are now back on track to take back Nelson Mandela Bay.
The days of the ANC/EFF/UDM coalition of corruption are numbered. Mayor Mongameli Bobani should start packing up his office, we are going to take back the city.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Open a Website Hosting Business, be a reseller or affiliate or host your webdesign clients – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- South Africa: Qawe Twins Tackle Their First National Women’s Rugby Tour Together – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: 2 Bedroom House for Sale in Kwanobuhle - 20 September 2019