I am happy to announce that the Democratic Alliance has today received confirmation from the Independent Electoral Commission that the vacancy of Victor Mbulelo Manyati has been filled.
Prior to stepping down, former acting municipal manager, Peter Neilson, earlier this month confirmed Manyati’s vacancy to the IEC.
Manyati’s position has been filled by former DA MP, Dr Malcolm Figg.
This means that the chapter of betrayal and deceit has come to an end.
This, together with the recent wins of wards 35 and 37 in the Northern Areas, means we are now back on track to take back Nelson Mandela Bay.
The days of the ANC/EFF/UDM coalition of corruption are numbered. Mayor Mongameli Bobani should start packing up his office, we are going to take back the city.
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: NINE LIFE SENTENCES FOR COP KILLERS! - 17 June 2019
- Uitenhage News: Weather forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 17 June 2019
- PE Business News: Mourners pay last respects to ANC stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo - 17 June 2019
- 24 Hour Dinghy Race – 2017 – Port Elizabeth - 17 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Buffalo City - 17 June 2019