Visit and explore Ngcobo accommodation choices.
Click here to submit your favourite Eastern Cape Videos.
A MyPE Ngcobo selected video for you:
A LABOUR OF LOVE, Weltkulturen Museum 2015, Production: Esper Postma
A LABOUR OF LOVE presents more than 150 works from the Museum’s contemporary art collection, produced in the 1980s by black South African artists. Prints, paintings, sculptures and to date unpublished archival materials reflect on the theme from interpersonal relations to the passion and commitment which influenced both the creation of the works and the history of the
A LABOUR OF LOVE also integrates a contemporary perspective on this special collection through twenty new works produced by Gabi Ngcobo, Sam Nhlengethwa and four South African art students.
Curated by Gabi Ngcobo (artist, curator, educator at the Wits School of Arts Johannesburg) and Dr. Yvette Mutumba (curator Africa, Weltkulturen Museum).
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cops seize fong kong goods! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 November 2019
- Portfolio committee on Public Enterprises welcomes Eskom roadmap to reform – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 November 2019
- Giants and Blitz seek to keep MSL momentum going – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Meet the accountant of the future - 20 November 2019
- Support Small Business in the Biggest Way Possible this Festive Season. Shop There. – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2019