Many of my peers (and I) should read this and take note of just who is vulnerable
According to Worldometer: As at 16 March 2020 at 17:11 GMT, 7 066 people have died so far from the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.
There are currently 179,221 confirmed cases in 162 countries and territories.
The most deaths have been of people older than 50 years with the majority being older than 80 years old.
A higher number of males than females have died.
People who died had these main pre-existing conditions in this order: Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes, Chronic respiratory disease, Hypertension and Cancer.
At present if you are male over 50 with one or more of the pre-existing conditions then you need to take extra precautions.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- What will happen to tourism After COVID-19 - 8 April 2020
- SABC to air school lessons - 8 April 2020
- Calls for rape apologist to be removed as Minister - 8 April 2020
- Minister Stella Ndabeni-Abrahams’ pocket spanked for Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown lunch - 8 April 2020
- Locally developed low-cost Salutaris bag mask ventilator - 8 April 2020