If you download the JBay Winterfest app you stand a chance of winning a R15k surf hamper. Every person who downloads the app enters the draw for this massive prize. The hamper is one crazy pile of giveaways. Check this out!
1 x Fire Slater Design Gamma Surfboard – R8999
1 x Vissla North Seas wetsuit – R5488
1 x Firewire Slater Design Traction Pad – R550
1 x Firewire Slater Design Leash – R490
Total value of the prize – R15k.
More here! http://www.jbaywinterfest.com/community/
This year the JBay Winterfest is a cashless event, and all transactions will be done with a Howler wristband. When you download the free JBay Winterfest app you automatically get your Howler wristband free, instead of having to purchase one for R10.
The Corona JBay Open is the anchor event for the JBay Winterfest, and takes place from 9 – 22 July.
The JBay Winterfest includes the Endurade JBay X Trail Run, the Funduro Moto X, the Fishing Skins Tournament, and the Winterfest Bowls Tournament. There is also the Vibe In The Park music sessions comprising a host of the best South African bands and musicians jamming for free. There is a comedy festival, pop-up surf movies from the Wavescape Film Festival, book launches, pro signing sessions and more. For more information go to www.jbaywinterfest.com
The JBay Winterfest is sponsored by Kouga Municipality and Howler – cashless event solutions.
The event hash tag is #jbaywinterfest
The JBay Winterfest social media channels:
For JBay Winterfest information contact
More Info on Corona JBay Open: Download the JBay Winterfest App and Stand a Chance to Win a Firewire Slater Design Gamma Surfboard and More here: https://www.jbaywinterfest.com
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Hero teacher saves teen cyclist – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Kabega – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen Group vehicle deliveries up 9.2% in September - 21 October 2019
- Big Wave Charger Matt Bromley Launches High Performance and Barrel Riding Online Course – MyPR.co.za - 21 October 2019
- Sexual assault: Pastor Omotosho’s trial in South Africa postponed again – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019