Eastern Cape, 24 March 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify road users of controlled blasting at Shaw Park quarry, between Port Alfred and Fish River, which will commence at 3pm on Wednesday, 29 March 2017.
The R72 road will be closed for approximately 30 minutes.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with the gravel road leading to Shaw Park. The quarry extends from the SANRAL kilometre markers 20,800 to 21,200.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
#SANRAL #R72 #ShawParkquarry #controlledblasting #PortAlfred #FishRiver #EasternCape
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Greenmarket Square traders want protesting refugees removed – News from GroundUp - 20 February 2020
- BWW Review: MASTER HAROLD… AND THE BOYS at Arizona Theatre Company – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020
- Ambulance Torching Despicable - 20 February 2020