Eastern Cape, 24 March 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify road users of controlled blasting at Shaw Park quarry, between Port Alfred and Fish River, which will commence at 3pm on Wednesday, 29 March 2017.
The R72 road will be closed for approximately 30 minutes.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with the gravel road leading to Shaw Park. The quarry extends from the SANRAL kilometre markers 20,800 to 21,200.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
#SANRAL #R72 #ShawParkquarry #controlledblasting #PortAlfred #FishRiver #EasternCape
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Additional power generating units expected to return to service – Eskom – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Jim Foot – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Operation ‘Gijima Tsotsi’ takes charge in Humansdorp and Uitenhage Clusters - 20 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Perridgevale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Commercial Property On Auction in Greenbushes – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 October 2019