Eastern Cape, 24 March 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify road users of controlled blasting at Shaw Park quarry, between Port Alfred and Fish River, which will commence at 3pm on Wednesday, 29 March 2017.
The R72 road will be closed for approximately 30 minutes.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with the gravel road leading to Shaw Park. The quarry extends from the SANRAL kilometre markers 20,800 to 21,200.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and be cautious when making use of the road, and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
#SANRAL #R72 #ShawParkquarry #controlledblasting #PortAlfred #FishRiver #EasternCape
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019