Eastern Cape, 15 November 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting is scheduled to take place between Dutywa and Mthatha on Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at approximately 12 noon.
The blast will take place at the Qunu Quarry. The Quarry is situated approximately 1km from the N2 on the Elliotdale Road. The Elliotdale turnoff is 46.6km from Dutywa when travelling towards Mthatha.
“The road will not be closed during the blast, but motorist are asked to use caution when making use of the road,” Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region Manager said.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- And What About The Homeless? - 28 March 2020
- Amanda – Port Elizabeth - 28 March 2020
- Lockdown SA: Transnet to cut transport of non-essential cargo – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 March 2020
- Coronavirus panic-buying no issue for Victorian family toilet paper-free for five years – Lockdown News - 28 March 2020
- Covid-19: Police shut immigrant-owned spaza shops after Minister’s xenophobic statement – News from GroundUp - 28 March 2020