Port Elizabeth, 21 February, 2017: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that controlled blasting scheduled to take place on the R61 in the Empindweni area in the Eastern Cape this week (Thursday, 23 February), has been postponed to Tuesday, 28 February.
The R61 will be closed from 2:45pm and 3:15pm.
“We kindly request that all people living within a 600m radius of the blast location gather at specific points for evacuation by Aveng Grinaker – LTA busses. The gathering points shall be communicated by the Community Liaison Officer and Ward Councillor,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
#R61 #controlledblasting #blasting #Empindweni #EasternCape #trafficadvisory
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Santaco calls off Wednesday taxi strike – Port Elizabeth Business News - 1 April 2020
- Disney Ditches Fanfare for India Streaming Debut After Delay – Lockdown News - 1 April 2020
- Juggling motherhood and training all in a day’s work for Imbokodo lock Adonis – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020
- For people with an abusive partner, lockdown means captivity – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020
- A Diamond is Forever With Your Diamonds – MyPR.co.za - 31 March 2020