Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Drakensberg Amphitheater views – Featured Blog - 29 April 2017
- Nelson Mandela Bay Flood – Missionvale: assistance to flood victims [video] - 29 April 2017
- 4 Bedroom house in Framesby – Property Port Elizabeth – Ref: S580383 [video] - 29 April 2017
- Mthatha news: Court challenge to R1.5bn project: May delay delivery of EC schools - 29 April 2017
- 108. 1981-01. Port Elizabeth (Eastern Cape, SA), Suburban train for Uitenhage. South African Railways. – Uitenhage Port Elizabeth - 29 April 2017