Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Water and Sanitation Minister Missing in Action - 22 January 2018
- PE in the news: Film producer with a mission - 22 January 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho education officials set to visit worst and best performing schools - 21 January 2018
- King Williams Town news: Tracking Cape Parrots through Hogsback’s beautiful forests - 21 January 2018
- Mthatha news: Madikizela-Mandela loses claim to Madiba’s home - 21 January 2018