Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Goosen on top of her game in dream job - 16 August 2017
- Henrys Pool Tables CC - 16 August 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Love after losing a child - 16 August 2017
- The Jewish Cemetery at North End – Featured Blog - 16 August 2017
- What, why, where, when and who in Nelson Mandela Bay – Featured Blog - 16 August 2017