Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Madibaz out to defend USSA golf title - 23 June 2017
- Handmade items to bring joy to thousands of children across SA - 23 June 2017
- Shopper wins trolley dash with Checkers Little Shop - 23 June 2017
- New phase of Westbrook, PE’s new super-suburb, sees quality homes starting at R995 000 - 23 June 2017
- National Youth Orchestra to blow PE away! - 23 June 2017