Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town news: Whoops! President Zuma Refers to South Africa’s 1.4 Billion (!) Children - 25 March 2017
- Mthatha news: Taxi heads in peace accord - 25 March 2017
- Fourteen Furniture Designers Showcasing Their Designs at Durban Decorex - 25 March 2017
- Orcas off Port Elizabeth with Expert Tours – Featured Blog - 25 March 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: Athlete’s 25th ‘Oceans’ - 25 March 2017