Congratulations to the OPEL Astra and General Motors as a whole for scooping the 2017 WesBank Car-Of-The-Year title (See: Thirteenth National Car of the Year Award for Opel Astra), although I was bitterly disappointed that my beloved rear-wheel driven BMW M2 was eliminated in the early stages of the contest. My next favourites were the Jaguar F-Pace, Toyota Fortuner or the Volkswagen Tiguan despite SUV’s being known as vehicles of disrespectful and bumptious intruders. Two thumbs up OPEL !!!! If only it was the inspirational Adam glam that took the honours.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Jailed for life‚ inmates turn to courts for parole - 24 April 2018
- Keiskammahoek and Grahamstown residents fed-up - 24 April 2018
- Mthatha news: A pioneer in SA medicine - 24 April 2018
- Cold Water thrown on Solar Water Heater programme - 24 April 2018
- 65 Year Old Patient Instructed to Urinate in a Blanket - 24 April 2018