ComoCaffé brings NYC’s Little Italy to Port Elizabeth with gourmet paninis and burgers, soups, salads and pastas and speciality tea and coffee drinks which will transport your taste buds to another world.
The design team has meticulously planned and created an atmosphere of comfort and class with one of a kind furniture and design pieces.
ComoCaffe also offers local and imported delicacies from a comprehensive deli section.
Doors open for the first time on Saturday 21 January at 9:00 a.m.
Author: Minas Mandis
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Money from Lottery goes to cousin of National Lotteries Commission boss – News from GroundUp - 20 January 2020
- ‘Blame me,’ says coach Boucher as South Africa face humiliating England defeat – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 January 2020
- Cricket: Four players called up to bolster beleaguered South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 January 2020
- We will always put the people of Nelson Mandela Bay first - 20 January 2020
- Only the Best Will Do – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 January 2020