This image referencing ‘Algoa Bay’ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Common Dolphins 2 April 2019
Image by awstraton
On the AB Marine Whale and Dolphin Watching Vessel in Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth we came across a massive pod of Common Dolphins estimated at 2000.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Algoa Bay. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: Vacant Land / Plot for Sale in Winterhoek Park - 22 September 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Bridgemeade – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Meet Candy Smith, the woman who’s determined to make Free State another one of South Africa’s major fashion hubs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 September 2019
- House robbery victim shot in buttocks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 September 2019