The Democratic Alliance (DA) in the Eastern Cape, through its Laphumilanga Leadership Programme, is committed to developing young leaders to take the party into the future.
The Programme was first launched by the DA in the province in 2012 and has helped the party to identify leaders who have taken up positions within branches, constituencies, councils and legislatures.
This programme is the DA Eastern Cape’s part-time political leadership development course for young democrats within the party’s provincial structures.
It presents a unique opportunity to develop young DA members, between the ages of 18 and 35, to their full potential, irrespective of their background.
The year-long programme is exclusively designed to give participants the skills, knowledge and confidence required to be the future leaders of the Democratic Alliance and South Africa.
Participants of the programme will be given the chance to broaden their political knowledge, critical thinking and communication skills. Participants will also get to know themselves, and their personal leadership style and development needs.
The Laphumilanga Leadership Programme is grounded in the DA’s vision for South Africa. The Programme seeks to develop and grow our country’s future leaders responsible for upholding this vision of One Nation with One Future, and our core values of Freedom, Fairness, Opportunity and Diversity in politics and government.
The DA in the Eastern Cape is committed to developing young leaders that will take South Africa forward.
Nqaba Bhanga MPL
DA EC Provincial Leader
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Helping Hand – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 December 2019
- It’s A Great Time To Start Creating Wealth Through Property – MyPR.co.za - 14 December 2019
- NMG vs TST Dream11 Team Prediction Mzansi Super League – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 December 2019
- Stuff in Jars, Or Not! – MyPR.co.za - 14 December 2019
- Learners demand toilets and water for Limpopo schools – News from GroundUp - 13 December 2019