A MyPE.co.za ‘Port Elizabeth Airport’ selected video for you:
British Airways Boeing 737-400 operated by Comair. Approach and landing in Johannesburg after the flight from Port Elizabeth.
Airline: British Airways, BA (operated by Comair)
Plane: Boeing 737-400
First Flight Date: 12th June 1989
Flight Number : BA6238
Airport: O. R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa
Runway Used: RWY 03R
Date: 27th January 2016
Flight duration: 1.5h
Time of day: 10.30am/10.30
Seat: Row 18, Seat 18A
Origin: Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ), South Africa
|Click HERE to find more ‘Port Elizabeth Airport‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Uitenhage News: Open manhole is an accident waiting to happen - 13 November 2019
- Recognise this guy, Bruce? - 13 November 2019
- Smile John! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 13 November 2019
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019