A MyPE.co.za ‘Port Elizabeth Airport’ selected video for you:
British Airways Boeing 737-400 operated by Comair. Approach and landing in Johannesburg after the flight from Port Elizabeth.
Airline: British Airways, BA (operated by Comair)
Plane: Boeing 737-400
First Flight Date: 12th June 1989
Flight Number : BA6238
Airport: O. R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa
Runway Used: RWY 03R
Date: 27th January 2016
Flight duration: 1.5h
Time of day: 10.30am/10.30
Seat: Row 18, Seat 18A
Origin: Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ), South Africa
|Click HERE to find more ‘Port Elizabeth Airport‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: Roller-coaster South Africa tour to get full review – Cullen - 24 September 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: New VW Polo to launch in early 2018 in South Africa - 24 September 2017
- BLOC Outdoor Furniture - 24 September 2017
- Mthatha news: Durban collison claims 2, SA death toll rises to 23 - 23 September 2017
- Bhisho news: Builders caught in tender scam: Some lost R10k for ‘job’ to build jail - 23 September 2017