A MyPE.co.za ‘Port Elizabeth Airport’ selected video for you:
British Airways Boeing 737-400 operated by Comair. Approach and landing in Johannesburg after the flight from Port Elizabeth.
Airline: British Airways, BA (operated by Comair)
Plane: Boeing 737-400
First Flight Date: 12th June 1989
Flight Number : BA6238
Airport: O. R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa
Runway Used: RWY 03R
Date: 27th January 2016
Flight duration: 1.5h
Time of day: 10.30am/10.30
Seat: Row 18, Seat 18A
Origin: Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ), South Africa
|Click HERE to find more ‘Port Elizabeth Airport‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Out-of-cash EC Health Department means 2 000 fewer employees - 22 May 2017
- BOS Cape Crown presented by Billabong – Perfect Conditions on Final Day - 22 May 2017
- Celebrating 16 years in true Adventure Province style - 22 May 2017
- Competitive De Villiers ready to shine at Zuurberg - 22 May 2017
- Mthatha news: Prince’s ‘fake’ kidnapping probed - 22 May 2017