A MyPE.co.za ‘Port Elizabeth Airport’ selected video for you:
British Airways Boeing 737-400 operated by Comair. Approach and landing in Johannesburg after the flight from Port Elizabeth.
Airline: British Airways, BA (operated by Comair)
Plane: Boeing 737-400
First Flight Date: 12th June 1989
Flight Number : BA6238
Airport: O. R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa
Runway Used: RWY 03R
Date: 27th January 2016
Flight duration: 1.5h
Time of day: 10.30am/10.30
Seat: Row 18, Seat 18A
Origin: Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ), South Africa
|Click HERE to find more ‘Port Elizabeth Airport‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown in the news: Color contacts online no prescription – Prescription drug labeling medication errors - 23 July 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Fanning fends off concerns after second shark scare - 23 July 2017
- PE in the news: First casualty in wake of GM’s exit shocker - 23 July 2017
- Winter school pupils heading for bright futures - 23 July 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Volkswagen Rally promises thrills - 23 July 2017