A MyPE.co.za ‘Port Elizabeth Airport’ selected video for you:
British Airways Boeing 737-400 operated by Comair. Approach and landing in Johannesburg after the flight from Port Elizabeth.
Airline: British Airways, BA (operated by Comair)
Plane: Boeing 737-400
First Flight Date: 12th June 1989
Flight Number : BA6238
Airport: O. R. Tambo International Airport Johannesburg (JNB), South Africa
Runway Used: RWY 03R
Date: 27th January 2016
Flight duration: 1.5h
Time of day: 10.30am/10.30
Seat: Row 18, Seat 18A
Origin: Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ), South Africa
|Click HERE to find more ‘Port Elizabeth Airport‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oakbay Investments calls on the High Court to dismiss Pravin Gordhan’s “bizarre” application - 22 January 2017
- A Saturday night institution – Featured Blog - 22 January 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: This travel book will take you on a stroll through SA’s history - 22 January 2017
- PE in the news: Parents shut down school - 22 January 2017
- Full-house 2017 Welcoming Ceremony for NMMU - 22 January 2017