Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Coffee is a beneficial necessity and now, thanks to a first of its kind in Nelson Mandela Bay, coffee does not only benefit you but it can also benefit those around you. Coffee for a Cause is a specialty pop-up coffee shop, the first of its kind in Nelson Mandela Bay, which uses all profits for social upliftment through the Red Band Barista Academy.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019