Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Coffee is a beneficial necessity and now, thanks to a first of its kind in Nelson Mandela Bay, coffee does not only benefit you but it can also benefit those around you. Coffee for a Cause is a specialty pop-up coffee shop, the first of its kind in Nelson Mandela Bay, which uses all profits for social upliftment through the Red Band Barista Academy.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Queenstown Girls’ High land SPAR hockey title – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- Woodridge hold off Collegiate in hockey thriller – MyPR.co.za - 20 May 2019
- PE Business News: Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape hosts breakfast presentations - 20 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Avanza 1.5 SX for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 20 May 2019