Coega unveils plans for Cargo Airport construction: Coega Development Corporation says that the corporation “is perfectly endowed with skills, resources and world class infrastructure at the neighbouring deep seawater Port of Ngqura, to be part of the global commercial aircraft manufacturing industry.
Coega Development Corporation – Read more on SA Commercial Prop News
Pique over Coega’s peak power plant: After a decade of stop-start development, the independent Dedisa peaking power plant in the Coega industrial development zone in Port Elizabeth, began commercial operations this weekend. The necessity and economic rationale of Dedisa, and its sister …
Coega Development Corporation – Read more on Mail & Guardian Online
Coega welcomes cabinet’s grant for Transnet operating license for Manganese …: The Coega Development Corporation has welcomed national cabinet’s decision to issue Transnet Port Terminals with a permanent operating license for operating the manganese terminal at the Port of Ngqura. The announcement was made public last week.
Coega Development Corporation – Read more on Cape Business News
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019
- White chinned petrel – Algoa Bay - 26 May 2019
- Collegiate Girls High create video for ‘Save Our Rhinos Campaign’ [video] - 26 May 2019