Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Coega Development Corporation announced earlier this year that it’s investment projects worth more than R1 billion were ready for implementation in it’s Industrial Development Zone. In January, CDC said it had created 18 366 jobs in the past financial year in addition to attracting billions of rand in new investments. In the past eight years, it had created more than 80 000 jobs and was in line to increase the number. Two years ago CDC signed an R11 billion deal with a Chinese car maker, Beijing Automobile International Corporation (BAIC), for a completely knocked-down automotive manufacturing plant and implementation of energy-related projects.
For more news, visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ‘Head down, chin up’: Kagiso Rabada to support South Africa against England from stands – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Woodlands Dairy first to use closure made from Bio-based material - 24 January 2020
- South African Police Service – Port Elizabeth Business News - 24 January 2020
- Mathews back in top 20 after Harare double-century – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 - 24 January 2020