Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
The Coega Development Corporation announced earlier this year that it’s investment projects worth more than R1 billion were ready for implementation in it’s Industrial Development Zone. In January, CDC said it had created 18 366 jobs in the past financial year in addition to attracting billions of rand in new investments. In the past eight years, it had created more than 80 000 jobs and was in line to increase the number. Two years ago CDC signed an R11 billion deal with a Chinese car maker, Beijing Automobile International Corporation (BAIC), for a completely knocked-down automotive manufacturing plant and implementation of energy-related projects.
For more news, visit: http://www.sabc.co.za/news
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- 3 Bedroom Townhouse to Rent in Greenshields Park – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Patel’s spokesman dodges questions on Lottery – News from GroundUp - 13 November 2019
- Ntseki banking on Bafana’s away record ahead of Ghana clash – Port Elizabeth Business News - 13 November 2019
- Southern Kings played a hand in the careers of some World Cup-winning Springboks – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019