Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
In 2013 Coega exceeded all its jobs and training targets in a record year for the organisation. It ensured that a total of 13 569 jobs were created during the course of the 2012/13 financial year, a substantial figure that has significant implications for families across the Eastern Cape.
Coega were also awarded a Raicorp bursary worth R250 000.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Get it up – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 January 2020
- SAA can not be rescued and must be liquidated - 22 January 2020
- Move scholar transport back to Education Department - 22 January 2020
- Chaos and uncertainty reigns with distribution of drought relief funding - 22 January 2020
- England’s Jofra Archer has Test recall in his sights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020