Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
In 2013 Coega exceeded all its jobs and training targets in a record year for the organisation. It ensured that a total of 13 569 jobs were created during the course of the 2012/13 financial year, a substantial figure that has significant implications for families across the Eastern Cape.
Coega were also awarded a Raicorp bursary worth R250 000.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019
- Mantis brings back top Lilizela Awards – MyPR.co.za - 12 November 2019
- Black Business Caucus leader and friend shot dead outside his home in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 November 2019
- Tim Before The Win – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 November 2019
- Sovereign Foods raises over R187,000 for PinkDrive - 12 November 2019