A MyPE.co.za ‘Bayworld Port Elizabeth’ selected video for you:
In the shape of the Coca-Cola dynamic ribbon, the installation of a 22m working xylophone, which forms the wave of the ocean in a mural design, has been completed in Port Elizabeth, bringing both music and happiness to the community.
The only mural and installation combo of its kind, the Coca-Cola ‘Soundwall’ can be seen – and heard – on the outside wall of Bayworld Aquarium on Marine Drive, where it will be on display for about a year.
Sharon Keith, Marketing Director of Coca-Cola South Africa says: “Coca-Cola wanted to create something interactive, so rather than keeping it simple and only creating a wall mural, we decided to incorporate the Coca-Cola jingle. This is what makes the project truly unique; adding attractive value to the city; and ultimately creating happiness for all who experience it.”
The Soundwall’s xylophone installation repeatedly plays the Coca-Cola jingle followed by a full piano scale, strengthening the connection that the Coca-Cola brand has always had with music – both of which bring happiness to the lives of its consumers.
The xylophone was designed by advertising agency, FCB in Johannesburg. FCB developed the Soundwall as a unique part of Coca-Cola’s ‘OOH sites’ across the country which aim to bring happiness into people’s lives.
Leading supplier of unique bespoke outdoor advertising solutions in South Africa, Tractor Outdoor, explains that ‘OOH sites’ are about engagement and creating a unique user experience.
|Click HERE to find more ‘Bayworld Port Elizabeth‘ videos.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Crime-ridden Kuyga Primary School burgled seven times in one month - 19 August 2019
- Port: Elizabeth Warren’s attack on the Dakota Access Pipeline is why so many Republicans tolerate Donald Trump – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- The Bosasa Billions: The Watsons and the arson charges – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 August 2019
- Baby found dumped in bin on Port Elizabeth beachfront – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- Guest review from: Jan Pelser – Featured Blog - 19 August 2019