Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Coal shipping threat to Great Barrier Reef by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Australian researchers have raised fresh concerns that a major shipping disaster could harm the Great Barrier Reef, with new research revealing coal dust in seawater can kill corals and slow down the growth rate of seagrasses and fish. Marine Biology News — ScienceDaily Click here to visit Expert Tours.
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: You’ve heard of the Great Barrier Reef – but what about its southern equivalent? The Great Southern Reef covers 71,000 square km. Its kelp forests contain unique and diverse marine life by global standards, and it contributes more than A$ 10 billion to Australia’s economy each year. Although most Australians live and play around the […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root has one eye on Ashes after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- 26 May 2018 – Get the Shot - 28 January 2020
- Pirates won’t benefit from Chippa this time – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020