Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality wishes to alert motorists that 3rd Avenue Dip in Newton Park will be closed on Thursday, February 5, 2015 from 09h00 to 12h00. The closure is due to road works that will be done by the municipality Infrastructure and Engineering Directorate.
We advise that motorists use William Moffet/Cape Road during this time.
If the weather is bad (raining) no work will be done and a new date will be schedule.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that will be caused by this.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019
- Motherwell Food Safety Crackdown Continues - 12 April 2019