Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs classic margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
1. ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
2. 1 slice lime
3. 1 ½ ounce tequila
5. Orange liquor
6. Ice cubes
1. Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
2. Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
3. Spill the content from blender to the glass.
4. Add some ice cubes to it.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime.
6. Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 1 people
Author: Gwen Morris
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Bereaved father starts drive to fix Limpopo schools - 21 March 2018
- PE in the news: Land Rover discovery delivers SA ‘rugby in a box’ - 21 March 2018
- Upcoming local events #ShareTheBay – Featured Blog - 20 March 2018
- Kingswood qualify for provincial hockey finals - 20 March 2018
- More than 300 SMMEs graduate from SANRAL’s training programme - 20 March 2018