Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs classic margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
1. ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
2. 1 slice lime
3. 1 ½ ounce tequila
5. Orange liquor
6. Ice cubes
1. Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
2. Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
3. Spill the content from blender to the glass.
4. Add some ice cubes to it.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime.
6. Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 1 people
Author: Gwen Morris
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE in the news: PE teen dies in beachfront stabbing - 17 December 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Feast of summer holiday fun in Bay - 17 December 2017
- Join the new South African Chat Rooms website - 16 December 2017
- Bhisho news: R5m hub for informal traders - 16 December 2017
- EC retailers ready for record-breaking festive season - 16 December 2017