Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs classic margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
1. ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
2. 1 slice lime
3. 1 ½ ounce tequila
5. Orange liquor
6. Ice cubes
1. Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
2. Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
3. Spill the content from blender to the glass.
4. Add some ice cubes to it.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime.
6. Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 1 people
Author: Gwen Morris
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019