Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs classic margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
1. ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
2. 1 slice lime
3. 1 ½ ounce tequila
5. Orange liquor
6. Ice cubes
1. Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
2. Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
3. Spill the content from blender to the glass.
4. Add some ice cubes to it.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime.
6. Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 1 people
Author: Gwen Morris
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: The use of lean tools to increase productivity and improve efficiency in Port Elizabeth Enforcement Audit - 19 September 2018
- King Williams Town news: Several EC roads closed from 4am due to taxi shutdown - 19 September 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Taxi strike causes major disruptions on Eastern Cape roads - 19 September 2018
- Madibaz shape up for key encounter with Maties – MyPR.co.za - 19 September 2018
- Bobani’s reckless populism compromises delivery to NMB residents oppressed by poverty - 19 September 2018