Turn up your tequila game with this amazeballs classic margarita cocktail zinged with tangy lime and orange.
1. ¾ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
2. 1 slice lime
3. 1 ½ ounce tequila
5. Orange liquor
6. Ice cubes
1. Intermix the ingredients well in a blender.
2. Rim the fancy cocktail glass with lime and salt.
3. Spill the content from blender to the glass.
4. Add some ice cubes to it.
5. Garnish with a slice of lime.
6. Voila! Rejoice your drink.
Time: 10 minutes
Feeds: 1 people
Author: Gwen Morris
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- His got his hands on the balls… [video] - 18 February 2019
- Day 3 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 18 February 2019
- Travel Vlog – Port Elizabeth, South Africa: Creating Memories [video] - 18 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Ready for take-off again at Mthatha airport - 18 February 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: All systems go for Armed Forces Day - 17 February 2019