What is the use of posting all the information about water leaks and water wastage if leaks can be left for weeks before any repair is done. How can people escalate these issues. The fault report centre seems to be able to only that. report the fault to the relevant department? How do they handle subsequent reports for the same fault? How is the loop closed to remove a report? If a report is not closed can it stay in the system indefinitely??
Thank you and Regards
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Major questions for South Africa after Wanderers horror show – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020