This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
Cyril-John Velleman (born 24 February 1995 in Somerset East, South Africa) is a Southern Kings Super Rugby player. His regular position is flanker.
Velleman was the captain for his school Grey High School at various youth levels, including the first team in 2012 and 2013. He also represented Eastern Province as various youth levels; he captained their Under-16 side at the 2011 Grant Khomo Week and played for their Under-18 side at the 2012 and 2013 Craven Week tournaments, also captaining Eastern Province at the latter tournament held in Polokwane.
In December 2015, Velleman was one of the first twenty players that signed contracts to play for the Southern Kings in the 2016 Super Rugby season.
He has the distinction of having played more Super Rugby games than Currie Cup games for the EP Kings.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Bhisho MPLs ‘too scared to sleep in village’ - 16 October 2018
- Makhanda News: Family seek justice for boy’s horrid assault at illegal initiation school - 16 October 2018
- NMB Acting City Manager appointed illegally - 16 October 2018
- Eastern Cape’s public hospitals fail at safety - 16 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: Idols judge Unathi Nkayi gets intimate – opens up about money, beliefs about it - 16 October 2018