This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
Cyril-John Velleman (born 24 February 1995 in Somerset East, South Africa) is a Southern Kings Super Rugby player. His regular position is flanker.
Velleman was the captain for his school Grey High School at various youth levels, including the first team in 2012 and 2013. He also represented Eastern Province as various youth levels; he captained their Under-16 side at the 2011 Grant Khomo Week and played for their Under-18 side at the 2012 and 2013 Craven Week tournaments, also captaining Eastern Province at the latter tournament held in Polokwane.
In December 2015, Velleman was one of the first twenty players that signed contracts to play for the Southern Kings in the 2016 Super Rugby season.
He has the distinction of having played more Super Rugby games than Currie Cup games for the EP Kings.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 2 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale in Lorraine, Port Elizabeth for R575 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- 3 Bedroom House For Rent in Lovemore Heights Estate, Port Elizabeth for R20 000 [video] - 21 April 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa: Police Operations Put Mthatha Crime Under a Tight Squeeze - 21 April 2018
- Madibaz women’s sevens team target further progress – MyPR.co.za - 20 April 2018
- Total Change needed for Grahamstown traffic officers - 20 April 2018