This image is from the MyPE Editor’s Flickr Account – offering some topical daily images from a phone smarter than Alan, occasional images from a DSLR and scanned images of Port Elizabeth as he wanders around the Bay pretending to know a lot and sometimes succeeding in making a complete hash of it!
Image by awstraton
Cyril-John Velleman (born 24 February 1995 in Somerset East, South Africa) is a Southern Kings Super Rugby player. His regular position is flanker.
Velleman was the captain for his school Grey High School at various youth levels, including the first team in 2012 and 2013. He also represented Eastern Province as various youth levels; he captained their Under-16 side at the 2011 Grant Khomo Week and played for their Under-18 side at the 2012 and 2013 Craven Week tournaments, also captaining Eastern Province at the latter tournament held in Polokwane.
In December 2015, Velleman was one of the first twenty players that signed contracts to play for the Southern Kings in the 2016 Super Rugby season.
He has the distinction of having played more Super Rugby games than Currie Cup games for the EP Kings.
This image is randomly selected from an ever growing repository of publicly available images taken in and around Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Guest review from: Geoff Tribe. – Featured Blog - 19 July 2018
- Madibaz tennis team back in USSA top division – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018