Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
2016, to be honest you were pretty kak for surf in the bay. There were some good days and some epic days, but overall we wave you goodbye happily and hope 2017 delivers a bit more!
Source: MillersLocal – Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: More than a bucket and a plaster to fix rural healthcare - 23 April 2019
- PE Business News: Is your legacy PBX putting your business at risk? - 23 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 – Tandem Bike - 23 April 2019
- Mthatha News: It’s about ideology, rather than biology for ATM’s 31-year-old leader - 23 April 2019
- Seki Women’s Foundation – New Brighton Port Elizabeth [video] - 23 April 2019