On 09/08/2016, Charles answered 5 Questions about Port Elizabeth for publication on MyPE:
1. Are you Port Elizabeth born and bred?: No
2. Favourite part of Port Elizabeth?: Early established regions of PE. Central area. Old saw mill in Goven Mbeki street and some of the historic buildings in the surrounding area.
3. Complete this sentence; “Port Elizabeth would be better with …………”: Safer access to inner city areas like Central. More awareness and appreciation for our absolutely unique history.
4. Your PE Secret Spot?: Old fort on Brookes hill in Humewood. It could be a nice little tourist and local sight seeing attraction. I would love to help get it started if anyone would be interested.
5. Your favourite PE Memory ever?: …
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Amsterdamhoek Dusk – Port Elizabeth - 22 November 2019
- Farmers in crisis as goal posts shifted for drought relief applications - 22 November 2019
- Committed to developing young leaders - 22 November 2019
- Province spends R91 million on accident-damaged state vehicles - 22 November 2019
- Station 6 in the Mix – Team Sailing League Regatta - 22 November 2019