Join Port Elizabeth and MyPE in congratulating Mover and Shakers, Charles Stretch and James Pearce from SMSPortal:
Then students, PE guys, Charles Stretch and James Pearce founded SMSPortal in 2002 with R20,000. Now it is an international business, with a R300m turnover and are gracing the front cover of Entrepreneur magazine.
Pick up this months edition to find out how they made it.
Submitted by: Kimberley Nanson on behalf of SMSPortal.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Omotoso whistle-blower donates food to PE homeless [video] - 16 February 2019
- 4 Bedroom House For Sale in Walmer, Port Elizabeth for R4 250 000 [video] - 16 February 2019
- Makhanda News: 2,000 students across SA to be awarded CETA bursaries - 16 February 2019
- Guest review from J. Mafukati. – Featured Blog - 15 February 2019
- Bhisho News: Opposition rips into EC Premier Phumulo Masualle’s Sopa ‘whitewash’ - 15 February 2019