Can we please have proper refuse bins in Central ! The big metal ones for the blocks of flats that are not left in the streets. The bags that people put out are constantly being opened by those looking for recyclable goods and food and the remains are strewn all over the roads and blown into our gardens. It looks terrible and is a health hazard. Who is in charge? Our ward MP does not give any contact numbers online. I live in Gordon Terrace and the situation is desperate!
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Cricket-Warner calls for respect from S Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 February 2020
- Greenmarket Square traders want protesting refugees removed – News from GroundUp - 20 February 2020
- BWW Review: MASTER HAROLD… AND THE BOYS at Arizona Theatre Company – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 February 2020
- Warner calls for respect from South Africa fans – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 February 2020
- Councillors are not supposed to be involved in anything related to tenders - 20 February 2020