Can we please have proper refuse bins in Central ! The big metal ones for the blocks of flats that are not left in the streets. The bags that people put out are constantly being opened by those looking for recyclable goods and food and the remains are strewn all over the roads and blown into our gardens. It looks terrible and is a health hazard. Who is in charge? Our ward MP does not give any contact numbers online. I live in Gordon Terrace and the situation is desperate!
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya inspires young boys ahead of Rugby World Cup – Port Elizabeth Business News - 20 September 2019
- Billabong Junior Seal Point Pro 2019 Presented By BOS Heads for Cape St Francis This Weekend – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019
- Habana hails ‘inspirational’ Kolisi on eve of World Cup blockbuster – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 September 2019
- Bobani administration continues to rack up frivolous legal bills - 20 September 2019
- Wheelchair Wednesday campaign hits target of 1 000 – MyPR.co.za - 20 September 2019