Residents in the area of Central are kindly requested to note that the electricity supply failure they are currently experiencing is being attended to and that power will be restored this afternoon. The power failure was caused by a fire at the Brickmakers Kloof Substation earlier this morning, which was fortunately contained at an early stage. Mopping-up operations at the Substation are under way.
The inconvenience caused to consumers is regretted.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Possible Water Disruptions in parts of Nelson Mandela Bay - 24 January 2020
- No significant increase in dam levels despite recent intermittent rain - 23 January 2020
- Nine alleged drunk drivers nabbed by Traffic and Metro Police - 1 December 2019
- Festive Season Safety operations focus bearing fruit - 21 November 2019
- Bay still firmly in grip of drought - 19 November 2019