The friends of late Kazeka Kuse have come together in memory of the writer, columnist, author, speaker and businesswoman.
Kazeka, a 2018 Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer ambassador, lost her fight against the disease earlier this year. The friends, who dressed in black with red lipstick in her memory when collecting their entry forms, say they miss her bubbly personality and they are ready to celebrate every step at this year’s Big Walk for Cancer.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 17 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 17 October 2019
- Will the bell toll today for Executive Mayor Bobani? - 17 October 2019
- The Impact of 4IR on Maritime Skills - 16 October 2019
- Ocean Race Announces Itajai – Is Nelson Mandela Bay Next? - 16 October 2019
- Fundaba and Business Zero Targets SME’s - 16 October 2019