On Wednesday 1 June 2016, Market Square Volkswagen Uitenhage celebrated their Twentieth Anniversary – still providing customer excellence to their valued Client base, that spans the entire Nelson Mandela Bay Metro… and still very much part of the Kelston Motor Group, a Company that has Branches nationally, and retains its Head Office in the Metro!
In 2014, Market Square Volkswagen Uitenhage won 4 Grand Prix Awards… the highest Awards within the Volkswagen Group… and was awarded several Awards at the prestigious Grand Prix Awards, held in Johannesburg in May, to celebrate their 2015 achievements:
- Best New Car Sales Manager – Gert van Huyssteen
- Service Manager – Dave Watson
- Customer Centricity Score of 95.4% (one of the highest in the country!)
- “Club of Excellence” Status . This award includes the following facets of a Dealer infrastructure: Customer Service, Sales, Dealer operations, Parts, Service and Dealer standards.
Dealer Principal, Tracy Weise said: “We value our people, both Staff and Customers as an integral component of our operational structure and pride ourselves with the awards won.
Although Uitenhage-based, we continue to provide top of the range services to Customers in and around the entire Nelson Mandela Bay Metro”
“We strive to continue to offer both service excellence and customer care… whilst retaining the principles that enable our Market Square Volkswagen Uitenhage Dealership to humbly receive recognition.”
Market Square Volkswagen Uitenhage has achieved the prestigious Club Of Excellence Status 10 times over the last 20 years.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Today we stand in front of a different ruin to Cyril - 10 December 2019
- Tenants Advised to be on the Lookout Against Collection Scams and Illegal Evictions - 10 December 2019
- Just in Time for the Holidays: Live EV Charging Station Map - 10 December 2019
- Keeping staff motivated over the festive season - 10 December 2019
- Why the Wheels of Industry Keep on Turning in Nelson Mandela Bay during loadshedding - 10 December 2019